Chrome Collector System
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : Dausatech
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1000 ONWARDS INR/Unit
Dausatech Chemicals has developed Chrome Recovery(Collector) System for the requirements of small and large bath volumes of all Type Chrome Electroplating.This systems recover pure chrome from drag/rinse solutions of chrome bath.
Technology: Our Chrome Recovery(Collector) System technology is based on electro-dialysis method using diaphragm for the recover the pure chrome from drag out solution of chrome bath.Chrome Migrate through the diaphragm to the anodic compartment.The recover chromic acid rate of approx 5 gm per Ltr/hours of diaphragm solution.
- The Single Diaphragm Chrome Recovery(Collector) System can be installed on one side of the anodic bus bar or at the corner of the drag out/rinse bath, whichever is comfortable for the operator
- After install the Chrome collector(Recovery) system,fill the diaphragm with the drag out solution and start the DC rectifier,which means unit has been started.
- The Cr3+present inside the Anodic chamber and as well as in the outer chamber is continuously oxidised to Cr6+ at the respective anodic terminals ,and the Cr6+ being anionicin naturally,gets collected inside the Central anodic Chamber.
- After some you will see that chrome concentration increased inside the diaphragm,then we will use this pure chrome in main chrome bath, and again diaphragm will fill by drag out solution and start the system continuously.
- This system can be operated continuously with the plating process thereby allowing continuous collected pure chrome and can be directly added to the plating bath. .
- Decreasing the concentration of hexavalent chrome in the drag out.
- Decreasing the cost of Chrome bath replenishment and at the same time the cost of ETP chemicals
- This systems takes very little space, so that the operator does not face any kind of problem.
- The same DC Rectifier which used for the Chrome plating can be used in parallel for this systems.
- This systems can be used while the plant is in operation.
- Maintenance cost equal to almost Zero.
- Easy to use
- FOB Port
- NEW DELHI
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1-15 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India